This is to recognize the members’ and clubs’ accomplishments for the year of 2020-2021.
First of all, huge congratulations to all awardees!
District Toastmaster of the Year is presented to one Toastmaster whose dedication, commitment, and efforts significantly contributed toward achieving the District mission.
- District Toastmaster of the Year: Changmin Park, Ulsan Leaders Toastmasters
This year we have selected each Division Toastmaster of the Year along with the District Toastmaster of the year. These members are balanced in developing communication and leadership skills as well as great examples to us.
- Division A Toastmaster of the year: Soonyoung So, Yeouido Toastmasters Club
- Division B Toastmaster of the year: Elliot Chung, Seocho Leaders
- Division C Toastmaster of the year: Bryan Kim, Daegu Toastmasters
- Division D Toastmaster of the year: Yeon Soo Kim, Jamsil Korean Toastmasters
Division Director of the Year award is given to a Division Director who has shown her dedication, commitment, and contribution toward achieving the District mission.
- Division Director of the year: Jennie Yun,Division B Director, Jamsil Brunch Toastmasters
Area Director of the Year award is given to an Area Director who has shown her dedication, commitment, and contribution toward achieving the District mission.
- Area Director of the year: Eunwoo Song,Area 25 Director, South River Toastmasters Club
This time we have added a Rookie of the Year award for a new member who has shown her passion and excellent service beyond her club.
- Rookie of the Year: Bomyong Ryu, Gacheon Global Leaders Toastmasters
We especially thank him for his abundant support for clubs and districts with Technological support.
- District Appreciation Award: Junghoon Alex Lee, Gangnam Newbie Toastmasters
The District Director Award is given to one Toastmaster whose service, dedication and enthusiasm are exceptional and significant for the District.
- District Director Award: Andy Min Seok Kim, Gyodae Toastmasters
Thank you all for your services and excellent examples!
Now the Distinguished Clubs!
President’s Distinguished Clubs 2020-2021
Division A11 Ilsan Standard Toastmasters(ISTM)
Division A11 훈민정음 토스트마스터즈
Division A12 Yeouido Toastmasters Club
Division B21 Blue Square Toastmasters
Division B25 South River Toastmasters Club
Division C51 Schoolmasters
Division C52 Daegu Toastmasters
Division C61 Korea Carpe Diem
Division D31 잠실 한국어 토스트마스터즈
Select Distinguished Clubs 2020-2021
Division B22 Selling Without Yelling Toastmasters (SYTM)
Division B25 맛있는 한국어 토스트마스터즈
Division B25 Japanese English Bilingual Toastmasters
Division C62 Haeundae Toastmasters Club
Division D33 Bundang Toastmasters
Distinguished Clubs 2020-2021
Division D31 Jamsil Brunch Toastmasters
Division D32 Gyodae Toastmasters
All distinguished clubs’ current presidents will receive a club officer pin set and meeting ribbon sets.
2020-2021 Recognition Committee
Chair: Byung Jun An
– Representing Division A: Namyoung Anne Kim
– Representing Division B: Inkyu Woo
– Representing Division C: Soyoung Park
– Representing Division D: Eui-Joon Ace Youm
– Sergeant at Arms: Katie Moon
Special thanks to the 2020-2021 Recognition Committee for your dedication.
Yes! We are Toastmasters!
SoonJa Sonia Kim, DTM
2020-2021 District Director