Dear fellow D93ers,
Hope you are doing great!
It is my honor to announce that nominations for the 2022-2023 District Leader are now officially open.
We, the District Leadership Committee, is seeking the candidates for the below positions:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director * at least 2 candidates
- Division A Director
- Division B Director
- Division C Director
- Division D Director
[District Nominations Schedule]
Jan. 15, 2022 – Call for candidate declarations
Feb. 25, 2022 – Deadline for candidates to declare intent to run
Mar. 25, 2022 – Candidate Interviews finish
* All Candidates, including floor candidates, must be interviewed by the District Leadership Committee.
Apr. 02, 2022 – Final DLC report to District Director
Apr. 16, 2022 – Final DLC report to District Council Members by District Director
May 14, 2022 – Election in District Council’s Annual meeting
* Candidates for contested positions will be asked to give a short speech prior to the vote.
If you have intention to run, please read:
- Candidate Campaign Guidelines
- Protocol 9.0: District Campaigns and Elections
- District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities
- District Leader Competencies
- District Leader Nominating Form
- Candidate Application
- District Leader Biographical Information
- District Leader Agreement and Release Statement
Finally Scan and email the documents and a Head-shot photo of yourself to email@example.com by 12:00 am of Feb. 25, 2022.
Looking forward to seeing qualified leaders stepping up for this opportunity.
SoonJa Sonia Kim, DTM, IPDD
2021-2022 District Leadership Committee Chair
Seonjong Jay Liu, PM1
Yu Rhie Lee, DTM
Elliot Taeg Seup Chung, PM1
Eunwoo Song, IP2
Seunghee Lisa Han, DTM
Brian Li, PM4
Hyejeong Yang, PM1
Jennie Yun, DTM
Hyojung Jennifer Woo, DL1