Announcement of Selecting “Toastmaster of the Year” (District 93, 2019-2020)
(Due date is extended to June 30, 2020)Dear fellow Toastmasters,There will be an award of “Toastmasmter of the Year” to a member who has contributed the most to District 93 according to the selection criteria below.
– Qualification : Toastmasters member. However, district leaders and previous winners are not eligible. (For example :Trio, Division Directors, Area Directors, District Managers and Toastmaster of the year committee)Selection Criteria :- Period : From July 2019 to June 2020
– Procedure : Each club President, VP of Education or Toastmaster of the year committee can recommend candidates and one of those candidates will be selected. Please feel free to send a mail regarding candidates to Toastmaster of the Year committee Chair, Lisa Han, (email@example.com) and District Director, Taeryeon Jung, (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 30, 2020.
1. Built a new club
2. Supported a club or clubs as a club coach or mentor
3. Served as a club President or VP of Education of the current year
4. Served as a club officer role of the current year
5. Attended club officer training
6. Served on a district committee
7. Participated club tour challenge. Visited more than 12 clubs and get an award.
8. Attended District Conference
9. Participated in speech contests as a contestant
10. Participated in speech contests as an organizer and supporter
11. Did something makes yourself and Toastmasters honorable to public
12. Conducted an educational / training session at Toastmasters event
13. Achieved multiple Educational award
14. Article to announce District 93 toastmasters’ activities in Toastmasters International magazine
15. Announced toastmasters’ activities through a variety of mass media such as TV, RADIO, YOUTUBE.
16. Attended TM international convention or conference of other districts